Saturday, May 7, 2011

Forty And More or I Give a Great Blow Job

Something I like to do, especially with new partners, is train them and push them to do things they've never done before. This should be fairly obvious by now. This is especially true when the concept is entirely new to them. Most recently it's been squirting with GGPB and the Teacher.

This post, however, concerns a particular evening we shared the other week (I really have to get more current and on top of my posting) which was not just a first for her, but for me as well. Teacher is, of course, multi-orgasmic. It's not a requirement in my partners, but it's certainly fun. More fun for them than me? Probably. I can deal with that, however. Having that power over someone is a nice little ego boost, but I digress. I've enjoyed people with this ability in the past and typically they'd have somewhere between 10 and 20 orgasms before we were done, but i'd never really pushed anyone to keep going. As in, they tell me they're done and I reply "No, you aren't. You're going to give me 10 more".

But I did the other night... We had set a goal of 20 orgasms from the beginning. Well, I set the goal, and she complied like a good girl. Very good, actually. I had taken her to around 16 or 17 so far, starting with her coming all over my face a few times, then flipping her legs back by her head and fucking her until she couldn't stop shaking, then starting in on the g-spot stimulation with my hand. This is pretty normal for her but tonight, once she felt my fingers take control of her it was like a switch flipped and the orgasm machine was on overdrive. This was around her 12th or 13th when this started and we pretty quickly worked her up to that 16th or 17th (it was hard to keep track, what can I say), one or two at a time. I told her she was almost done but apparently her body had other ideas. After a few seconds she hit her next one... and didn't stop. One after another after another. By the time she was done she was at 23, i believe. Six or seven in a row, totally blowing past my goal for her. And after a display like that I certainly wasn't going to stop, and despite her appearing completely exhausted and wanting a break, I told her now the number was 30 and started again.

The orgasms came pretty easily after that, sometimes one at a time, other times in groups which made it hard to determine a number. Once again she blew by the goal and was mid-thirties in no time, so I kept pushing her. Should we try this again she'll be a better girl next time and count them off so i'm not forced to estimate. Conservatively, the final number was between 40 and 45 with the highlight being this: I had just finished making her cum 4-5 times with my mouth. While she was laying there panting I was hovering my mouth over her, breathing on her pussy and barely touching it. When I moved over her clit, however, she started to moan again, her body writhing the same way she would if I had flicked her with my tongue. Totally intrigued, I continued to breathe on her, quickly working up to simply blowing on her clit and... she. fucking. came. Not just a small one, a full on hips-bucking-under-me orgasm. GGPB's talent for thinking herself off aside, I'd never seen anything like that and I must say it was pretty cool. I may have to experiment with that and, if it happens again, put it on my sexual resume just for fun. Yes, ladies, I can officially breathe on you and make you cum. Let's do this.

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment