Thursday, April 28, 2011

Firsts

The Teacher has experienced quite a few firsts with me leading her into this new sexual era. The first night together we added three basic items to her repertoire. The first of which is she can have a really, really good time with her newly discovered g-spot. She honestly didn't think she had one! Even without the orgasms from it it gives her immense pleasure. And me, too. I definitely enjoy controlling her entire body with just one hand, watching her squirm, tense, quicken her breathing... all at my will and the talent of two fingers.

Leading to the second item which would be internal/g-spot orgasms. Prior to our first session she'd never had an orgasm without clitoral stimulation. I know some women simply can't get off  internally but i'm always up for the challenge, and sometimes it pays off. In this case, in spades. I'll cover this in another post but she can now cum more than anyone i've ever been with. It amazes even me, and don't think for a moment that i'm not running with it, pushing her, always wanting her to give me more until her body finally gives out and she simply can't cum anymore. Then I give her a minute or two and push her again. And again. And again. It's amazing. The second night we were together we also unlocked her ability to get off during penetration, giving us even more fun options. This girl is an amazing sexual partner and every man prior has sadly wasted her talents.

Third item... this woman has turned into a sexy, naked, writhing fountain. I've been lucky enough to be with a lot of squirters, but this is the most i've ever seen. And I fucking love it. We go through so many towels she's going to have to hire a maid just for laundry. Some people don't get it, and that's fine. I personally think it's pretty damn hot watching a woman squirt all over herself, mess be damned.

So i'll continue to push her and i'm sure she'll continue to surprise herself with new things she didn't know she could do or would like. Tonight, for example, she's going to get tied up for the first time and taken as I wish. I'm sure when she finds out about this new first for her, she'll be just as excited as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment