Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Friends (Part 1)

Lately i've been shuffling my list of people around. A shake-up, if you will. Anything connected to GGPB is gone, which I am completely fine with. So, time to start (almost) anew. There are a couple new people I've been getting to know over the last week and it's time to introduce one of them.

The last two evenings i've spent with the Teacher. Irony unintended but it does occur to me that, since she is new to kink, i'm doing all the teaching. I actually don't mind this at all. There's something very fun and exciting about showing someone the sexual world I live in. Pulling back the curtain. Getting involved with someone who is already into kink is different in that they come with a pre-loaded set of preferences and experiences. That can be both positive and negative, but back to the topic at hand...

Teacher and I met for the first time on Thursday, a spur of the moment thing, at a bar she likes. I should note that she lured me there on the "dive bar that plays rock music" premise, but apparently she really wanted to go to a "dive bar that plays dance music where fat, black women go to dance". Not really, but that's what it turned out to be. She swears it's not usually like that... When I pulled up in the parking lot I texted her to let her know I was there and she replied she was the only blonde at the bar. As i'm walking up, scanning, I notice a woman at the end of the bar with blonde hair, a short skirt and legs that I immediately thought would look amazing wrapped around me. We introduced ourselves, I got a beer and we moved to a booth to get more comfortable. We immediately hit it off and started joking around and flirting. After a couple hours of talking, drinking and people watching we decided to head somewhere quieter (relatively) and stopped at a bar she used to work at. We got cozy at the bar and promptly became "friends" with the couple next to us. We actually didn't have a say in the matter, but at least they bought us our drinks that night. They also seemed to think I looked like either Marc Anthony or some dude from Maroon 5, Adam Levine. I don't see how I look like either one, but thanks for the compliments. Everything else was going very well with lots of conversation and touching and legs draped over other legs, until... (paraphrasing) "My ex just texted me. He's here at the bar."

What?

Yep... awkward, screeching halt is what that was. After it was established that he wasn't psycho and wouldn't bother us we got back to our thing and had a nice, flirtatious time. After closing she drove us back to my car at the first bar and we had a pretty intense makeout session in the parking lot before calling it a night.

Almost!

There was some texting after we both got home about how hot the kissing was an how we were both really worked up and an invitation was extended for me to come see her at her place. Immediately. She gave me her address and, gps in hand, off I went. I arrived at her place about 20 minutes later but it quickly became apparent that she had fallen asleep and there would be no impulsive satisfying of carnal desires at 3:30am. Oh well. She did, however, text me in the morning and apologize, promising to make up for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment