Saturday, April 16, 2011

Best. Toy. Ever.

If you've never heard of something called the We Vibe, i'm about to introduce you. You can thank me later. If you have, this should back up most of what you've heard and if you've used one... you know exactly where this is going.

Prior to a couple weeks ago I had only heard stories and read reviews about this amazing vibrator that was rumored to do amazing things to both vaginas and, to a lesser extent, penises. Being extremely well versed in the anatomical areas that the device is supposed to affect (especially the g-spot) I knew the potential and had high hopes. Essentially, we're talking about a somewhat "U" shaped device that vibrates at both ends of the U. One end is inserted into the vagina and the other end rests outside on the clit. It looks like so:


Now, what it does is actually quite a bit more than just vibrate. While it does the usual duty of stimulating the clit it also does three other very, very nice things. Ok, technically four, but we'll get there. The first three are:

1) Since it's meant to be used during sex it's going to provide a bit more "fullness" on the inside. Never a bad thing. Especially in conjunction with working a g-spot.
2) During thrusting it's going to put pressure directly on the g-spot. If you (ladies) have ever had a man skillfully work that spot with his fingers just imagine that plus the benefits of getting fucked at the same time.
3) It's going to vibrate on the inside as well, which again, also never a bad thing.

The fourth benefit is that the vibration can be really great for guys, too. It's not so much that it's *too* much but neither is it too distracting.

So here's my experience with it...

There was an evening a while ago that I was over at GGPB's house relaxing and having a few drinks. Somehow the topic of discussion turned to this toy and she admitted she'd never heard of it. After grabbing her Ipad and doing about 60 seconds of research she had an order placed solely on my recommendation and promise to break it in with her.

Fast forward a few weeks since she had gone out of town. The toy arrived the day before she was to leave but we didn't have time to get together.  I let her know I'd prefer she not use it for the first time without me since I was the reason she had it to begin with and she agreed to leave it at home. Now that she was back, we couldn't wait to use it and made a date for the first evening her husband would be out of town on one of his own dates so that we'd have enough time to play.

I arrived at her place pretty much ready to go right then. We headed upstairs and had some pre-gaming but my focus was clearly on our new friend, and after a full day of charging it was ready to go. She turned it on and was impressed with the vibration, as it's definitely not a large toy. Then she got on her back, slid it into position and I slid my cock into her.

And let me tell you, my friends, it was fucking amazing...

Right from go we were both blown away. For me, having that extra stimulation along the top of my cock had me moving toward an orgasm pretty quickly. And that *never* happens. I actually had to stop at one point, focus on trying to block out some of the sensation, and then continue. But her... It didn't take her long at all to get there, and once she started coming she didn't stop. She arched her back and threw her head back, her hands going everywhere; the sheets, all over me, sometimes grabbing my hips and pulling me into her as hard as she could. I kept waiting to see the comedown but it seemed like every new thrust just pushed her further. After what seemed like an eternity she pushed me off and said she couldn't handle any more. She also said she was literally seeing stars and this one isn't prone to exaggeration. I'm sure after coming for that long most of the blood was no longer in her brain, hence the stars effect. It's hard to estimate how long it lasted but i'm guessing she was coming for somewhere between 3 and 5 minutes pretty nonstop.

All in all, it's pretty much the best toy i've had the opportunity to play with. "It's so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up" - Ferris Bueller

I know i'll be recommending them to anyone else I happen to play with. I've already started, actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment