Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tied

 Still here... It's been an interesting two weeks and I have catching up to do.

I'll begin by saying, submission is not in my nature. When kink is involved I do the tying, I do the commanding, I do... whatever feels appropriate at that time and generally whatever I want. Within pre-set boundaries of course. Shortly after my last post, I tried something new. I allowed myself to be a bottom. Temporarily. For GGPB.

I'll clarify before I go any further: I don't expect that to be a part of my normal experience with just anyone. I'm not a sub, nor a bottom, and not even really a switch. I am, however, open-minded enough that I think I could and should try things at least once. Most of them... An argument can also be made that a good Dom can only become better by understanding what it is to be a good sub. Until I met GGPB the thought had never crossed my mind. But there's an interesting dynamic and chemistry there that opens up that door with her.

New. Fun. Exciting. Frustrating. All accurate terms describing that experience. It started off with her bringing me up to the bedroom and telling me to get undressed. Didn't ask, told me. I realized immediately that the dynamic had shifted from two dominant people giving and taking to her owning the scene. I was in her world tonight. I'm pretty sure my heart beat a little faster as I wondered what was in store. As I looked over at the bed I noticed rope laying on it... Questions answered.

I was told to lay down and knew exactly what was coming from there. I've done this. Many times. The only difference was that I was the one with the rope in my hand, not the one with both my wrists and ankles about to be tied to the bed. She used a tie called a cat's paw that I thought was interesting. Not so much a knot, as is the typical single limb cuff I would use, as it was a binding but it worked well. I made several attempts to free up a wrist and was not successful.

Which brings me to my next point: I struggled. Quite a bit. Especially when she would move close to my hands, which i'm sure was intentional. I would make attempts to touch or grab her and most of the time she would brush my hand away. Even in my tied up state I made attempts to gain some control, like when she moved her head too close to my hand and I grabbed her by the hair. She quickly removed my hand and slid away, keeping her head just out of reach from then on.

The rest of the session was essentially her teasing me in various ways and pleasing herself. Earlier she had tied a rope around my waist, loosely, and put a long knot on the end of it. I asked what it was for and she seemed amused that I didn't know. But she showed me. A lot. She would climb on top of me intermittently, with her pussy positioned just above my cock and start rubbing one or the both of us. And then the knot came into play. She'd grab it and position it on her clit, then start rocking her hips over me, rubbing the knot back and forth until she came. The sensation of being pulled toward her by the rope as she used it plus the visual had me dying to sink my cock into her.

The other thing that stands out was her taking advantage of my face, pretty literally. She crawled up, put her knees on either side of my head and lowered herself, gently pushing her wet lips onto my mouth. This was something we had also discussed prior, and I was happy to be of service in that area.

After releasing me I jumped on her and we had our usual fun. In the end, it was interesting and good, if not something I can easily do. As much as I already love pleasing someone it's very hard to slip into a bottom mindset when all my other interactions are colored by varying degrees of dominance. And I would do it again with the right person if I come across one. I'll explain why it won't be GGPB in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment