Saturday, May 28, 2011

Disobedience

I have very few rules in place during sex and play. I like structure, not confusion. My sub shouldn't have to think every few seconds about whether this or that is acceptable. One could argue that it's her job to keep it all straight and my job to ensure that she does. You'd be correct. But again, I like simplicity in my structure. It gives more freedoms and options in the moment. Kind of the same way that I'm not a fan of completely immobilizing someone when I restrain them.

As I said, few rules. But please don't break them. I've stopped to punish people for rule breaking before, whether it was a more severe spanking or simply stopping the scene and leaving them alone for a few minutes to think about how displeased I was (surprisingly, probably the harshest punishment I've found for someone in a truly submissive mindset), but nothing quite like the other day when the Teacher broke a very important one.

The rule only applies to a small number of people I've been with. Those who, when they cum, have kind of a full body spasm. This twitching and bucking around underneath me may be what their body wants to do during orgasm, but it can be controlled. It's not involuntary and, more to the point, it can get me hurt. The rule is essentially, When you cum, keep your hips still. I shall explain... The first part is simple. If, between her bucking around and my thrusting movements, I slip out of her I've lost my ability to fully control the orgasm and the sensations. Mildly frustrating, especially if I'm going for something specific. Second, and most importantly, I could get hurt. I don't fuck like a timid schoolboy, especially when I'm fucking her through an orgasm. If I were to slip out and then slam my cock into her pubic bone I could wind up with a penile "fracture". This would most certainly not be good times. It would be an emergency room visit, and no one wants that. I have so far managed to dodge injury but make no mistake, bending my cock against a pubic bone fucking hurts, regardless of the outcome. Men everywhere will back me up on this...

Just the other day, the rule was broken. It's not the first time it's happened. I've stopped to remind her in the past. But this day, after having paused what we were doing to let her come down and give myself a moment to think, I decided I was done explaining. I grabbed a piece of my rope, folded it a few times and told her to roll onto her stomach. I then mentally picked out an area on one ass cheek and proceeded to flog her 25 times. Much, much harder than I had before. Plus, the effect of confining it to a small area with no breaks quickly took away any of the pleasure she would normally get and turned it into flinching and crying out by the time I got to 10, with 15 more to go.

While there may be a bit of a sadist in me that doesn't dislike punishments as much as I had anticipated, I don't enjoy that I have to occasionally discipline her. And even though she was almost proud of the fact that she had difficulty sitting and standing the next day, plus the illicitness of her knowing that just under her skirt were some pretty serious bruises, I'd rather give her those things during play, not punishment.

And under that skirt while she walked around her class that day? This...







No comments:

Post a Comment