Monday, May 16, 2011

Punishment

I have a list as long as my arm of things I want to write about. It's daunting to look at, especially when I add items faster than I scratch them off, but at least it's good to know I won't be running out of ideas for at least the next few months. However, I said I wanted to post more current happenings when possible, so here we go...

This past Thursday the Teacher and I attended a concert that I really wanted to see. A great time was had by all and we headed home after, around midnight. Truth be told, I hadn't planned on anything more than just attending the show and calling it an evening. Plus, I was hungry and tired. We got back to her place, said goodnight and I drove home to eat and get some sleep.

The next day we're texting and she tells me she's been a bad girl and needs to be punished. Having not yet heard her use this particular statement I was curious, but also excited, to hear what she had been up to or done. She starts up a conversation about honesty. A conversation we had already had maybe two weeks prior to this. She wants to know if i've had sex with anyone else since we started sleeping together and exactly what the level of honesty is that we have going on, and just generally beating around some mysterious bush. I press her and ask what this is all about. She says she thought I had lied and ditched her the previous night to go fuck someone else and had considered not speaking to me any more. I was disappointed that she thought I would do that as well as upset at the audacity of her thinking she would simply not speak to me any more without having a discussion. I already had to deal with that kind of immature behavior from GGPB (who, by her own choice, I still don't speak with) and would have been incensed had that happened yet again.

She was right about being bad. And about deserving some sort of punishment. I just wasn't sure what it would be yet. I texted a submissive friend of mine, we'll call her 99, wanting her opinion on what she felt would be an appropriate punishment if she had been in trouble. The relevance being, 99 enjoys spankings so I figured that was probably out of the picture since Teacher does also. I was looking for something a little more creative. I'll go ahead and admit now, that while I did eventually come up with a good scenario I lacked all the necessary tools and opted for an easier route. Anyway... She confided that she did not like her tits being slapped, but would endure it and felt it would certainly be corrective if used on herself. Interesting, and note taken. I continued to discuss what might happen later with the Teacher and told her I hadn't settled on anything yet, but that I would most likely leave her with marks and bruises so she could think about what she did and why the punishment was given when she saw them over the weekend.

When I arrived at her place she grabbed me a drink and we talked for a bit, but not as long as usual. I decided we were going to get right to the punishment before carrying on. I told her to strip and get on her bed. I then bound her wrists together, had her lay on her stomach with her arms above her head near one of the corners and tied the other end of the rope to the headboard. I let her know I was going to take another section of rope, fold it, and flog her with it. Fifty times, and she was to count each one off. She thought this was a lot. I disagreed and told her I was willing to go higher, however, if she wanted to press the issue. She conceded. Then I mentioned the twenty spankings that would be coming after the flogging. She may enjoy a good spanking as foreplay, but I highly doubted those final twenty hits would be anything other than cringe-inducing after her ass was already red and stinging from the rope. "Count them out", I told her. "Be sure I can hear you and don't lose count or we start over." I could see her tensing already.

Each hit was deliberate, paced and, if I do say so myself, well aimed. She started to count them off, but in an unsatisfactorily low tone. "Louder!" She complied. Every few seconds a new hit, a new number and a nice, new set of red marks to go with it. By her own admission later, the first 30 were not so bad (mental note taken, don't go so easy next time). But the next ten were a lot tougher and the final ten, well, I already knew the final ten were a bitch because she cringed and took a sharp breath on each one. Then... the spankings. I gave her about 30 seconds to rest before starting, rubbed her ass a bit to help with some of the sting, but she was still a nice, bright red and I knew that if she thought the final ten floggings were bad she was in for a shock. "Get ready and remember to count." These were meant to be the exclamation point and I gave her no time in between. Ten on one cheek in quick succession and the bruises started showing. She had just enough time to take a breath or two and relax her body before the last ten started on the other cheek. More redness, more bruises and punishment officially over. I gave her a break, rubbed her ass a bit, lay next to her and ran my hands over her body to bring her back down.

We discussed the situation a bit while she was still tied up. Turns out we both enjoyed the flogging more than was really appropriate for a punishment. That's ok, though. I decided we'd play some more with it, grabbed the rope and went back to work on her. First on her ass, then up her back, as well as telling her to spread her legs and lift her ass up to expose her pussy to me and proceeded to flog her pussy as well, which she was pretty fond of. This went on far longer than the punishment phase and we both enjoyed it immensely, much to my surprise.

Now, the official punishment was over but I still had plans to deny her orgasm for quite a while. I moved on top of her and slid my cock into her from behind while she was still laying prone, tied to the bed. We're both huge fans of this position and there are times when she cums practically non-stop. Except for today. I let her know she was absolutely not allowed to cum until I told her (This is already our norm. She's required to ask permission to cum) and proceeded to torture her by banging the hell out of her little pussy, burying myself inside her hard, deep enough to slam into her cervix (which she loves) and fast. Her face was absolutely amazing. A mixture of what could have been the most intense pleasure and crying at the same time. But not literally crying. She was a very good girl and didn't cum the entire time. Well done! There was one surprise, though. At one point, when I could tell she was trying incredibly hard to hold in her orgasm, she started squirting all over us. She's done this here and there in the past, but not this much, and she's progressively getting better having squirted a lot more in that same position just last night. She thought she was in trouble, and apologized, but I told her as long as she wasn't having an orgasm at the same time she could squirt all she wanted.

I eventually allowed her to cum, her penance having been paid, and it was enormous. And long. (That's what she said, anyone?) I don't know how long she actually came but sometimes I swear she strings 4-5 together and just comes for a minute or more.

There was a lesson in this for both of us, however. I need to find a new punishment for next time because we both enjoyed the experience far too much. Not yet sure what that might be, as pain may not be a reliable tool, but we'll see. It is, however, a whole lot of fun to play with and i'm sure we'll try other things and see how far we can push her. How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment