Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Same Page, Let's Get On It or I Have References

I've almost forgotten what this looks like. And feels like. The past few weeks have been ridiculously busy with work, as well as trying to sort out what it is I need right now in my relationship area life thing. There goes life getting in the way of fun again...

Something has come up a few times in the recent past that made me think a bit. And then I thought, "Nope, totally off base. You say that because you haven't fucked me." And, uhh, and it's true! (There may or may not be some sarcasm and some confidence in this post. Probably both)

One person, when shown my blog, stated that I come off as a bit arrogant in my writing. And to that I say... Maybe? I mean, it is my blog. No one else contributes so it's essentially just me blowing my own proverbial horn, right? Am I the most experienced kinkster? Nope... I've been at this a year and a half, remember? Am I good at what I do? Probably. Can I learn a lot more? Absolutely! But you'll just have to forgive me if I come off a bit cocky. A wise man once said, "It ain't braggin' motherfucker if you back it up." (Kudos to you if you get the white trash rap reference) So yes, I write confidently, but I'm not just writing to the random readers out there; I write for those I get involved with. Anyone who happens to be mentioned here knows about and reads the blog. Which brings me to the second point...

Another person also politely questioned the veracity of my writing. I didn't take offense, as they didn't mean any, but let them know that because the people I write about read everything here, I get fact-checked on a regular basis. I can't just go making a bunch of stuff up or fudge on the details. I suck at fiction, regardless. But I understand that skepticism is normal and healthy. I carry a 10 pound bag of it on a daily basis and I will not hesitate to hit someone with it should they say something that sounds even remotely sketchy. So I get it, really.

It just comes down to this: I write with the same confidence that I fuck/play, and it's all 100%. I have references if you need them.

And since this post doesn't really have a sex or play theme, here's my favorite random image of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment