Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Just A Jump To The Left

The focus and overall feel of what I do here has shifted greatly from the time that I made my first post. Things are not as out of hand as they were at one point and the focus has been more one of exploration, delivered via some hopefully entertaining recounting of experiences.

I'm slowly working on a couple of new entries but I feel that it's time for a reboot, of sorts. So those new entries will be going up on my brand new blog, somethingorother. It's not actually called somethingorother, but I'm not yet ready to link it here. When I finish my next post, hopefully this weekend, I'll post it there and make my last official post here, complete with a link to... somethingorother.

I hope you'll keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment